Warning: getimagesize(/home/fourtyo/public_html/images/AGM%202017%20Intl/AGM_LOGO2_tn.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fourtyo/public_html/plugins/content/social2s/social2s.php on line 1659
THE MAGICAL AGM GOLF PRE-TOUR 2017
The Golf Tour to take place over three days from the 02 - 04 May 2017 in Rustenburg, South Africa.
The courses to be played:
1.Pecanwood Country Club, Hartebeespoort
The Pecanwood Country Club is located within one and a half hours from Sun City and overlooks the magnificent Hartebeespoort Dam. The golf course was designed by the one and only Greg Norman and enjoys close to 111 bunkers and is an absolute brilliant course to play. this course can be walked or a golf cart can be utilised.
2. Lost City Golf Course, Sun City
The Lost City Golf Course was designed by Gary Player in 1993 and is set in the spectalcular surrounds of the Pilanesburg bush playing 6983m in total with some tricky holes including the infamous crocodile pit short hole par 3 on the back 9.
the fairways and greens are simply immaculate and it is recommended to take a golf cart and caddy. the spectacular views are simply awe inspiring and at times takes your breath away.
3. Gary Player Country Club, Sun City
The Gary Player Golf Course was designed by Gary Player in 1979 ans is the home of the Nedbank Golf Challenge which is part of the European Tour and is the number 3 golf course in South Africa. This course is very tough to play and the rough can be treacherous. It is however a once in a lifetime experience. there are no golf carts allowed on this course and a caddy is recommended.
The Tour Price is R2,750.00 per person and includes the following:
1. All Green Fees for the 3 days
2. A commerative golf shirt and golf cap
3. Half way house for the 3 days
4. Transport to and from the courses
5. One beer after each game
6. A trophy and small golfers prize each day
7. 14% Vat
The Tour Price excludes the following:
1. Accommodation - this can be booked direct at Sun City - visit the accommodation page for links
2. All meals and drinks not specified
3. All extras incurred
4. Golf clubs will be available to rent...please indicate on the registration form if you will need clubs
Closing date bookings for the tour is 01 February 2017. Please book for this tour on the AGM registeration form.